Enjoy a self-guided food tour for two around the foodie hotspots of Leeds. Perfect for those wanting to enjoy a food tour at their own pace, at any time.
The self-guided tour includes everything you’d get from a guided tour, apart from a tour guide!
You’ll enjoy generous tastings from six street food traders, discover venues you might not otherwise have found, and learn about the culinary history of Leeds, Yorkshire and beyond.
How It Works
If you have selected to pick up your tour, purchase your self-guided tour and you’ll receive an email telling you the secret starting point. This is where you’ll head to first to pick up your self-guided food tour pack.
If this is a gift or you’d prefer to have your pack posted beforehand, you can choose to have the tour pack posted rather than them picking it up from the start point – just select this option.
Your Tour Pack:
You’ll receive a Leeds Food Tours branded envelope containing everything you need to complete your tour:
- An introduction page, explaining how everything works
- A printed map, detailing the different stops and how to get there, along with a QR code giving you access to directions via Google Maps.
- Venue cards telling you about each stop on the tour
- Fact cards explaining some of the foodie history of Leeds, Yorkshire and beyond
- Tasty tokens – these vouchers mean that your food is included in the price of the tour, and will be handed to the venues in return for selected dishes
The self-guided tour pack is suitable for two people… perfect for date nights or catching up with your best friend! If you’re a group, you’ll need to purchase one tour for every two people.
You will need to collect your tour pack during the following times: Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm. You can start your tour when you want, so if you want to take part on a Sunday just collect the day before.
This food tour is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, and can cater for most dietary requirements.
Due to the nature of a self-guided tour, there is a small chance that a venue will be at full-capacity when you arrive. If this happens, please move on to the next venue and come back later. If you’re planning to do your food tour at a busy time, you may want to book ahead, but all venues accept walk-ins. Refunds will not be available if a venue is at full capacity.